2 bedroom end terraced house
Contact 0345 450 3995
Shared ownership properties AVAILABLE on the Sheasby Park development in Fradley, Lichfield.
Tenure Type: Shared ownership
Shared ownership £85,000 (40% Share)
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Modern kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor fan
- Downstairs cloaks/WC
- Family bathroom
- Driveway and parking for 2 cars
- Full market value: £212,500
- Receptions: 1
- Shares available: 40%
We are excited to release a selection of new homes on the Sheasby Park development in Fradley, currently under construction by Bellway.
Our shared ownership properties are set approximately 4 miles from the city of Lichfield with its famous cathedral plus a plethora of historic streets surrounded by picturesque Staffordshire countryside. Cannock Chase is close by, as well as Chase Water Country Park - a great place to while away a few hours. There is an abundance of shops and schools near-by, and plenty of restaurants and local bars to choose from.
We have six 2 bedrooms and two, 3 bedroom semi detached houses on this exciting new development.
Plots 315 & 329 - Two bedroom end terraced houses - £85,000 for a 40% share
1. For further information, please download our brochure below.
2. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
3. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Sales Team.
4. Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then send you an offer letter for the property and you pay a £250 reservation fee to reserve your chosen plot.
<b>Shared Ownership</b> is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a brand new leasehold property on a part buy/ part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. After the initial purchase it is possible to buy further shares and eventually own these properties outright.
We will offer shares for sale normally between 25-75% of the property depending on how much you can afford to purchase and charge rent on the remaining share. The bigger the share you buy, the less rent you have to pay. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient money to enable you to purchase without. The combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
Am I eligible?Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get a foot on the housing ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only