2 bedroom end terraced house
- Driveway providing parking for two vehicles
- Downstairs W.C
- Access to local amenities
- Close to local bus routes, and M42
- Availability: Under offer
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full market value: £180,000
- Garage: Driveway
- Monthly service charge: £36.50
- Receptions: 1
- Shares available: 30%
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom, shared ownership property in the picturesque village of Grendon. This property is ideally situated, with local shops, nursery and primary school a short walk away, and with convenient access to the M42.
This modern two bedroom end-terrace house briefly comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, living room and a fitted kitchen/dining room.? To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.? Additional benefits include good sized driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, gas central heating and an enclosed rear garden.
30% Share £54,000 (with the potential in future to staircase to 100%)
Monthly Rent £288.75
Monthly Service Charge £36.50
1. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
2. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Resales Team at email@example.com
3. Upon receipt of your application, we will then arrange a viewing for you with the vendor
4. Should you wish to purchase the property, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. A sale price is agreed and a memorandum of sale will be sent to you and your solicitors confirming this.