2 bedroom house
- Semi detached house
- Village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen with contemporary fitted units, ove, hob and extractor
Platform Housing are pleased to announce new build homes in the village of Gotham available November 2021. We are working with Geda to provide two and three bedroom houses. Reservations now being taken.
Gotham is a village located within the Rushcliffe District in Nottinghamshire being some 7 miles south west of Nottingham and 3 miles north east of Kegworth. The village provides a couple of shops and a church.
We will be offering 3 two bedroom semi detached houses.
There is a Local Connection Criteria for this development
1. Resident in the Parish of Gotham or Neighbouring Parish or Rushcliffe BC for a continuous period of 12 months or 3 years out of the last 5.
2. Employed in the Parish of Gotham, Neighbouring Parish or Rushcliffe BC and work no less than 16 hours per week.
3. Have a close family member as per point 1 above.
PRICES £200,000 (£80,000 for 40%)
Please register your interest for this development, we will contact you with further information.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a brand new leasehold property on a part buy/ part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. After the initial purchase it is possible to buy further shares and eventually own these properties outright.
We will offer shares for sale normally between 25-75% of the property depending on how much you can afford to purchase and charge rent on the remaining share. The bigger the share you buy, the less rent you have to pay. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient money to enable you to purchase without. The combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get a foot on the housing ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only