2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Walking distance of town centre
- Off street parking
- Local amenities within short walk
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full market value: £200,000
- Garage: Off street parking
- Receptions: 1
- Shares available: 40%
- Tenure: Leasehold
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom, shared ownership property in the picturesque market town of Bromyard. This property is ideally situated within walking distance of the town and its grocery shops, cafes and pubs, whilst also benefiting from public transport links into Worcester and Ledbury.
This well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, downstairs WC, Living Room and a Kitchen/Dining Room.? To the first floor, there two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.? Additional benefits include off road parking, gas central heating and front and rear gardens.
Monthly Rent based on ownership of 40 % £247.98
Monthly Service Charge £28.41
Please note; this property may be staircased to 100% ownership in the future, and will remain Leasehold
1. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
2. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Resales Team.
3. Upon receipt of your application, we will then arrange a viewing for you with the vendor
4. Should you wish to purchase the property, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. A sale price is agreed and a memorandum of sale will be sent to you and your solicitors confirming this.