2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Close to Worcester city centre
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full market value: £225,000
- Garage: Driveway
- Receptions: 1
- Shares available: 40%
- Tenure: Leasehold
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom, shared ownership property in Barbourne, Worcester. Ideally situated within walking distance of Worcester City Centre, and all local amenities. Benefitting from easy access to Worcester Foregate Street Railway Station, pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops and local attractions of the historic city of Worcester.
This well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, downstairs WC, Living Room and a Kitchen. To the first floor, there two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include off road parking, gas central heating and front and rear gardens.
Monthly Rent based on ownership of 40 % £271.44
Monthly Service Charge £18.42
1. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
2. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Resales Team.
3. Upon receipt of your application, we will then arrange a viewing for you with the vendor
4. Should you wish to purchase the property, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. A sale price is agreed and a memorandum of sale will be sent to you and your solicitors confirming this.