2 Bedroom Semi-detached house
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Cooker, Hob & Extractor Fan
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Turfed Rear Garden
- Availability: Sold
- Full market value: £247,500
- Shares available: 25%
Platform Housing Group are excited to release our first shared ownership homes at St. Johns Grange!
Our shared ownership properties are set on the outskirts of the city of Lichfield, with its famous cathedral plus a plethora of historic streets surrounded by picturesque Staffordshire countryside. Cannock Chase is close by, as well as Chase Water Country Park - a great place to while away a few hours. There is an abundance of shops and schools near-by, and plenty of restaurants and local bars to choose from.
We will have 2 bedroom semi detached houses on this next release. The accommodation comprises of hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is a driveway to the front and garden to the rear. The property will also have an NHBC 10 year warranty.
Plot 7 - Two Bedroom Semi Detached - RESERVED
Plot 8 - Two Bedroom Semi Detached - RESERVED
Plot 132 - Two Bedroom Semi Detached - RESERVED
Plot 133 - Two Bedroom Semi Detached - RESERVED
Plot 134 - RESERVED
Plot 135 - RESERVED
1. For further information, please download our brochure below.
2. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
3. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Sales Team.
4. Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
6. If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advise on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a brand new leasehold property on a part buy/ part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. After the initial purchase it is possible to buy further shares and eventually own these properties outright.
We will offer shares for sale normally between 25-75% of the property depending on how much you can afford to purchase and charge rent on the remaining share. The bigger the share you buy, the less rent you have to pay. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient money to enable you to purchase without. The combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get a foot on the housing ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only
% Share Price Monthly Rent 25% £61,875 £425.39 30% £74,250 £397.03 35% £86,625 £368.67 40% £99,000 £340.31 45% £111,375 £311.95 50% £123,750 £283.59 55% £136,125 £255.23 60% £148,500 £226.88 65% £160,875 £198.52 70% £173,250 £170.16 75% £185,625 £141.80