2 bedroom terraced house
- Close to bus and train routes into Birmingham, Redditch & Bromsgrove
- M42 within 10 minutes
- Enclosed rear garden
- Availability: Under offer
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full market value: £195,000
- Garage: Off street parking
- Receptions: 1
- Shares available: 45%
- Tenure: Leasehold
This property is ideally situated with access to the local amenities of nearby Cotteridge & Kings Norton, transport links by rail and bus into Birmingham, Redditch and Bromsgrove, road links to the M42 within 10 minutes, and a number of primary and secondary schools in the local area.
This well presented 2 bedroom mid-terrace house briefly comprise of an Entrance Hall, downstairs WC, Living Room and a Kitchen/Dining Room. To the first floor, there is one double and one single bedroom, and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include off road parking, gas central heating and an enclosed rear garden.
45% Share £87,750 (with potential in future to staircase to 100%)
Monthly Rent £298.78
Monthly Service Charge £35.75
1. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership .
2. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Resales Team.
3. Upon receipt of your application, we will then arrange a viewing for you with the vendor
4. Should you wish to purchase the property, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. A sale price is agreed and a memorandum of sale will be sent to you and your solicitors confirming this.