3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Family Living Room
- Downstairs WC
- 2 Double Bedrooms 1 Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Turfed Rear Garden
- Bathrooms: 1
- Receptions: 1
- Shares available: 35%
- Tenure: Leasehold
Platform are excited to announce a range of 3 bedroom properties being built by Linden Homes on Phase 2 Europa Way in Warwick.
The Europa Way development is ideally situated between the stunning historic towns of Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa. A short drive takes you to Leamington Spa's town centre where you will find Leamington Shopping Park and a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and pubs. There's also a range of local primary and secondary schools, great transport links with local bus routes, road links to the M40 motorway for Oxford and London and Warwick and Leamington train station offering services to Birmingham Stratford-upon-Avon and London. The properties will benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty.
These properties briefly comprise of an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room with under-stairs storage and a Kitchen/Dining Room. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom and a family bathroom. Most plots will also include an en-suite in bedroom one. Additional benefits include allocated parking for two vehicles and an enclosed turfed rear garden.
3 Bedroom Semi Detached - A32
Plots 68 & 69
3 Bedroom Semi Detached - Eveleigh
Plots 60, 61, 63, 64, 65, 66, 75, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268
£122,500 for a 35% share (deposit from £6,125)
Monthly Rent on remaining share £521.35
£175,000 for a 50% share (deposit from £8,750)
Monthly Rent on remaining share £401.04
£262,500 for a 75% share (deposit from £13,125)
Monthly Rent on remaining share £200.52
These properties are due for build completion in September - November 2022, we're therefore currently unable to offer viewings and will be accepting reservations off-plan.
Other shares can be purchased subject to an affordability assessment.
Examples of deposit rates are based on our minimum required deposit rate of 5%.However please seek financial advice to confirm what deposit rate is available to you.
1. For further information, please download our brochure below.
2. TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
3. Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Sales Team.
4. Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
5. Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
6. If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advise on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time you can purchase more shares in your property - this is known as 'staircasing'. This can be done at any time after initial purchase and it will reduce the amount of rent you pay as the share of the home that you do not own will have got smaller.
We will offer shares between 25-75% of the property value depending on the outcome of the affordability assessment. The higher the share you purchase, the lower your rent will be. You will need to be able to obtain a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient funds to enable you to purchase a share outright. Deposit amounts will be lower than purchasing a property on the open market also the combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get onto the property ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
*Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only