See all available properties in this development
Click on photo to find out more about each property
- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed windows
- Downstairs W/C
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Good transport links
Available for Shared Ownership
Brand new Shared Ownership homes available now in Fleet, Holbeach!
We are excited to be offering 2 & 3 bed houses and 2 bedroom bungalows for Shared Ownership. Fleet is ideally situated next to the market town of Holbeach, these houses are due for phased completions commencing June 2023 onwards (please note this is a guide only).
Holbeach is a pretty market town which has many amenities for locals and visitors. These include:
- Restaurants & takeaways
- Schools and pubs.
- Holbeach is excellently positioned just 8 miles from Spalding which offers more supermarkets and great transport links via bus and train.
- This new development is only 17 miles from Boston, 20 miles form Kings Lynn and 23 miles from Peterborough.
Available homes will include 2 and 3 bedroom semi detached houses and 2 bedroom detached and semi detached bungalows.
Please note Plots 1 to 5 require a local connection to South Holland.
Please see plot listings.
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). There will be a service charge, still to be confirmed, for the maintenance of the communal areas. please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please download and read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- 2. TO APPLY NOW, please contact Platform Home Ownership via firstname.lastname@example.org. The relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’. This can be done at any time after initial purchase and it will reduce the amount of rent you pay, as the share of the home that you do not own will have got smaller.
We will offer shares between 25-75% of the property value depending on the outcome of the affordability assessment. The higher the share you purchase, the lower your rent will be. You will need to be able to obtain a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient funds to enable you to purchase a share outright. Deposit amounts will be lower than purchasing a property on the open market also the combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
For more detailed information and your obligations in relation to shared ownership please download our ‘Guide to Shared Ownership’
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get onto the property ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
Please visit the Homes England website for further guidance using the Homes England Eligibility Checker.
*Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only
Brochures and Downloads
Complete the below enquiry form to register your interest in this developmentEnquire
Check your affordability
Use the Shared Ownership mortgage calculator to estimate the cost of buying this homeLaunch calculator