- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed windows
- En suite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Turfed rear garden
- Vinyl flooring through kitchen/bathroom
- Available plot numbers: 57, 58
- Allocated Parking; 2 spaces
Available for Shared Ownership
Part of the Green Oaks, Quedgeley development
Check your affordability
Use the Shared Ownership mortgage calculator to estimate the cost of buying this homeLaunch calculator
The Green Oaks development is ideally situated in Quedgeley, a suburban town just 3.5 miles away from Gloucester City. A short drive takes you to the Olympus Retail Park boasting a selection of High Street retailers and Supermarket's. There is also a range of local schools, great transport links with local bus routes, road links to the M5 & M50 motorway and train station offering services to The Midlands, The Southwest and London. The properties will benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty.
A selection of 4 bed semi-detached houses for sale. These properties briefly comprise of an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room & Kitchen/Dining Room. To the first floor, there are three double bedrooms & family bathroom. A fourth bedroom with en-suite can be found on the second floor. Additional benefits include allocated parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden.
The Aldridge – 4 Bed Semi Detached House (Plot 57 & 58)
Price start from £139,600
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). The service charge displayed is estimated based on the initial assessment of the scheme, please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please download and read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- TO APPLY NOW, please make an enquiry to contact Platform Home Ownership, the relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’.