- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed windows
- Downstairs W/C
- En suite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Turfed rear garden
- Vinyl flooring through kitchen/bathroom
- Available plot numbers: 140, 141, 142, 143
Available for Shared Ownership
Part of the Twigworth Green, Twigworth development
Check your affordability
Use the Shared Ownership mortgage calculator to estimate the cost of buying this homeLaunch calculator
The Twigworth Green Development is located in the village of Twigworth, just a stone's throw away from the historic Catherdral City of Gloucester, pretty riverside town of Tewkesbury and Cheltenham Spa - providing best of both of rural and city living. A short drive takes you to the Gloucester Quays outlet, boasting a selection of Independent and High Street retailers and an array of restaurants and bars. Twigworth is a growing and thriving community with a purpose built Community Centre, Pharmacy, cafes and much more, with local schools nearby.
The development is conveniently located to the A38, providing access to nearby Gloucester, Tewkesbury & Cheltenham and the M5. There are regular train services from Gloucester train station to The Midlands, London and The South West. The properties will benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty.
A selection of 3 bed houses for sale. These properties briefly comprise of an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room & Kitchen/Dining Room To the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom. Additional benefits include allocated parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden.
The Magnolia, 3 Bed Semi-Detached House – Plots 140, 141, 142, 143
Price from £126,000 for a 40% share
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). The service charge displayed is estimated based on the initial assessment of the scheme, please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please download and read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- TO APPLY NOW, please make an enquiry to contact Platform Home Ownership, the relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’.