- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Downstairs W/C
- Turfed rear garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Good transport links
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Available plot numbers: 369
Part of the Banbury Rise development
Plot 369 has come back onto the market - Apply NOW
The development Banbury Rise is situated in a quiet sought-after residential area to the North of Banbury.
There are great transport links, with the M40 close by with direct routes to Oxford, London and Birmingham. In addition, Banbury Train station is a mere 1.8 miles away where commuters can access regular trains to London Marylebone, Oxford and Birmingham
Banbury town is conveniently located a few miles from the development where purchasers will be able to shop in the Castle Quay shopping centre which has a plethora of shops and restaurants. Alternatively, they can opt to explore historic buildings, take a boat ride down the Oxford Canal, or enjoy the surrounding Oxfordshire countryside.
These properties briefly comprise of an Entrance Hall, Living Room with under-stairs storage and a Kitchen/Dining Room.
To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, one of which includes an ensuite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include allocated parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- 2. TO APPLY NOW, please contact Platform Home Ownership via email@example.com. The relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time you can purchase more shares in your property - this is known as 'staircasing'. This can be done at any time after initial purchase and it will reduce the amount of rent you pay as the share of the home that you do not own will have got smaller.
We will offer shares between 25-75% of the property value depending on the outcome of the affordability assessment. The higher the share you purchase, the lower your rent will be. You will need to be able to obtain a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient funds to enable you to purchase a share outright. Deposit amounts will be lower than purchasing a property on the open market also the combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get onto the property ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
*Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only