- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Downstairs W/C
- Good transport links
- Local connection required
- Turfed rear garden
- Vinyl flooring through kitchen/bathroom
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Available plot numbers: 181, 186, 187
Available for Shared Ownership
Part of the Brindley Meadows development
Check your affordability
Use the Shared Ownership mortgage calculator to estimate the cost of buying this homeLaunch calculator
About The Kingfisher
These brand new two bedroom homes available for Shared Ownership are currently under construction due for build completion during the Summer.
Plots 181, 182, 183, 184 & 184 all include allocated parking, turfed rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen.
All homes come with a 10 year build warranty.
Please note: A local connection may be required for these properties.
Buying through Shared Ownership at this development means you can purchase between 25 – 75% of your property, and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share you don’t own.
Did you know: Shared Ownership offers great flexibility, and you can purchase more of your home through Staircasing whenever you are ready.
About the area:
Hawkesbury Village is nestled just outside of Coventry and has everything you need to settle down and live comfortably with great connections to the city.
Hawkesbury offers great local amenities, a selection of good and outstanding Ofsted rated schools plus quaint country pubs, including The Greyhound Inn that overlooks the canal – within 10 minutes walk of the Brindley Meadows development.
How to apply:
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- TO APPLY NOW, please make an enquiry to contact Platform Home Ownership, the relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.