- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking
- 10 year build warranty
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Good transport links
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Turfed rear garden
- Utility room
- Available plot numbers: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Driveway; 2 spaces
Part of the Elgar Park, Worcester development
The development is situated in Lower Broadheath offering you the best of both worlds, with rolling Worcestershire countryside outstretching on your doorstep, but
the excitement of the ever-growing amenities in the city centre only a short drive away. Head down to one of the several local village pubs in Lower Broadheath within a short drive or celebrate special occasions with dinner at one of Worcester’s
many acclaimed restaurants, such as Ounce, HANBAO or Globe Modern Bistro. Next up, for those with families, Worcester boasts many ‘Good’ rated schools starting from Nurseries through to the thriving University of Worcester.
Whatever your reasons for moving home, Elgar Park offers the perfect mix
of properties to suit all needs.
The Properties and Prices
Plots 60 and 61 - two bedroom semi-detached homes
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). The service charge displayed is estimated based on the initial assessment of the scheme, please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please download and read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- 2. TO APPLY NOW, please contact Platform Home Ownership via firstname.lastname@example.org. The relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application and once approved we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
<b>Shared Ownership</b> is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’. This can be done at any time after initial purchase and it will reduce the amount of rent you pay, as the share of the home that you do not own will have got smaller.
We will offer shares between 10-75% of the property value depending on the outcome of the affordability assessment. The higher the share you purchase, the lower your rent will be. You will need to be able to obtain a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient funds to enable you to purchase a share outright. Deposit amounts will be lower than purchasing a property on the open market also the combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
For more detailed information and your obligations in relation to shared ownership please download our ‘Guide to Shared Ownership’
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get onto the property ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
Please visit the Homes England website for further guidance using the Homes England Eligibility Checker.
*Please note some images are typical and should be used as a guide only