- 10 year build warranty
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Turfed rear garden
- Downstairs W/C
- Good transport links
- Allocated parking
- Allocated Parking; 2 spaces
Part of the Hawk Rise - Leadon Way, Ledbury development
All properties at this development have now sold and are being enjoyed by their new owners. You can still register your interest for any future releases in this area by clicking "enquire now", or alternatively you can visit our Find a Home page to browse our other developments.
We have now released our final phase of properties at the beautiful Hawk Rise development, built by Barratt Homes, located in the ever-popular town of Ledbury to be sold on a Shared Ownership basis. Ledbury is located in the heart of the countryside to the east of Hereford city centre, where you'll find a variety of bespoke retailers, high-street stores, a range of restaurants/bars and all of your everyday essential stores and facilities. Ledbury has the best of both worlds and benefits from country-living but is also commutable to Worcester, Malvern, other surrounding towns as well as the M50 motorway.
This property briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall providing access to a WC, Store Cupboard, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms, additional storage and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include flooring throughout, allocated parking, and an enclosed rear garden.
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). The service charge displayed is estimated based on the initial assessment of the scheme, please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please download and read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- TO APPLY NOW, Please register with Help to Buy for Shared Ownership.
- Then send your approved Help to Buy Application form or reference number to the Sales Team.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
<b>Shared Ownership</b> is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’.