- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed windows
- Downstairs W/C
- En suite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Turfed rear garden
- Vinyl flooring through kitchen/bathroom
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Available plot numbers: 249, 250
- Allocated Parking; 2 spaces
Part of the The Quarters, Redhill development
Platform Housing Group are proud to release a range of 3 bedroom properties for sale in the popular area of Redhill, Telford. The site nestles in the stunning county of Shropshire, and is perfect for first time buyers and families alike. The Quarters is a few miles away from Telford Town Centre, and Redhill itself boasts a range of local amenities. The transport links serving the development are fantastic as well, with the M54 a short drive away. There are two train stations serving the area, putting nationwide travel withing easy reach. Whilst there is plenty going on in Telford, the countryside is also on your doorstep. The Wrekin is one of the biggest attractions in the area, which are great for walkers on a sunny day out.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, downstairs w/c, three bedrooms and bathroom, plus an en-suite to the master bedroom. The property has a driveway and garden to rear, plus double glazing and central heating.
Prices and Availability
Plots 249 & 250
3-bedroom semi detached house
£118,000 for a 40% share
Monthly rent on remaining share £405.63
£147,500 for a 50% share
Monthly rent on remaining share £338.02
£221,250 for a 75% share
Monthly rent on remaining share £169.01
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). The service charge displayed is estimated based on the initial assessment of the scheme, please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please refer to our website to read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- TO APPLY NOW, please make an enquiry to contact Platform Home Ownership, the relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’. This can be done at any time after initial purchase and it will reduce the amount of rent you pay, as the share of the home that you do not own will have got smaller.
We will offer shares between 25-75% of the property value depending on the outcome of the affordability assessment. The higher the share you purchase, the lower your rent will be. You will need to be able to obtain a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient funds to enable you to purchase a share outright. Deposit amounts will be lower than purchasing a property on the open market also the combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
For more detailed information and your obligations in relation to shared ownership please download our ‘Guide to Shared Ownership’
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get onto the property ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
***Please note some should be used as a guide only***