- 10 year build warranty
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed windows
- Downstairs W/C
- En suite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Good transport links
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
- Turfed rear garden
- Available plot numbers: 97, 112, 113
Part of the Great Oldbury, Stonehouse development
We are working with Vistry Partnerships to bring you a selection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Great Oldbury, Stonehouse on the outskirts of Gloucester. This development is perfectly situated just a few minutes away from the M5 but also a short drive from Gloucester city centre which offers a variety of shops ranging from designer outlets to local independents.
Located on the edge of the Cotswolds, the town boasts a friendly community feel and offers easy access to Stroud, a larger town with plenty of amenities. Great Oldbury offers its own local centre, nursery, pre-school and primary school academy for home-buyers with growing families.
The Elmslie is a modern three bedroom, semi-detached home comprising of a well-appointed front aspect kitchen/dining, with rear spacious living area with French doors allowing easy access to the rear garden.
The first floor has three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom benefiting from a en-suite shower room.
The Elmslie - three bedroom, semi-detached home - plots available: 97, 112, 113
Price from £93,000 for a 30% share
Council Tax TBC – due to these properties being new builds and not being previously occupied the council tax and banding has not yet been set.
Service Charge – A service charge will be charged against the property and is paid monthly with your rent payment. The service charge is reviewed on an annual basis on April 1st. This will include Buildings insurance, management and any communal/estate charges that may be covered (if applicable). The service charge displayed is estimated based on the initial assessment of the scheme, please contact the sales consultant for details.
Ground Rent – Not applicable
Homes England Key Information Document – please download and read through our key information document for this property. This will include pricing details, eligibility and some lease information.
- For further information, please download our brochure below.
- TO APPLY NOW, please make an enquiry to contact Platform Home Ownership, the relevant sales consultant will then send you an application form to complete.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will refer you for an affordability assessment to determine the most affordable share for you.
- Once you have passed the affordability assessment, we will then be in contact to confirm the availability.
- If there is a suitable property we will then issue out your offer letter and advice on how to pay your £250.00 reservation fee for your new home.
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity if you're an unable to purchase a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Over time, you can purchase more shares in your property – this is known as ‘staircasing’.